View Our On-Demand Video Demonstration NOW. Click Here.
Request A Free Trial
Realtime Video-Alerts Insure Intelligent, Actionable Campus Notification’s
Intruder On Campus grounds
Weather Emergency-Tornadoes, Tree’s down, etc..
Hallway or Classroom Agitation- Fights among students and or faculty
Campus Lock-down- Immediately notify staff and faculty to remain in a contained area and lock doors.
Administrators initiate and maintain real time communication with all school staff
– Notify staff and faculty members of emergencies
– Issue severe weather alerts and closures
– Broadcast public health warnings
– Enable staff and faculty to report their status
– Alert staff of critical outages (IT, phone lines,etc.)
– Schedule changes and closures
– Policy changes and updates
– School events and newsletters
– Faculty notices and updates
– School closure reminders
– Attendance reporting to administrators
Technology which transforms any smartphone into a mobile Emergency-Incident Solution.
Virtual Panic Button for faculty and staff: Within seconds a user will be transmitting real-time streaming video, GPS coordinates and initiate two-way communication with school administrators
School employees instantly notify their administrators of a crisis situation as it unfolds
Staff instantly transmit a personal profile, real-time video, location and initiate two-way communication with school administrators
Anonymous Tip Reporting function makes it easier to report threatening behavior, cyberbullying and help identify students that may need counseling
School’s assign multiple administrators with varying access rights to monitor incoming alerts.
Using iFollowSchoolAlerts, as the situations warrants alerts appear on staff and faculty member smartphones as a Notification, SMS and Email
Schedule A No-Obligation Consultation
View Our Online Presentation